Everything around the nursery is buzzing right now as we bring the nursery to life for spring! While we wait for those warmer days, here are some things you can do in your garden!
- Plant cool-season crops such as broccoli, radishes, peas, kale, spinach, carrots, beets, and cabbage.
- Plant your wildflower seeds
- Start your tomatoes, peppers, and spring bulbs inside to have them ready for summer
- Prune trees and shrubs
- Cut back perennials and grasses
- Freshen up your soil with some compost
- Come and visit Fossil Creek Nursery and enjoy the sunshine!