Our COVID-19 Update
March 23rd, 2020
As of 3/23/20:
Fossil Creek Nursery is currently continuing to operate under normal hours, Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and open on Sunday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
We're also offering a few new options for our customers to limit social interaction:
- Retail sales will continue on-site as normal, but our staff will be remaining 6' from you.
- We will be offering phone ordering for retail customers with curb-side pickup; these orders must be paid for with a credit card at the time of the call. When you arrive, call the store and let us know that you are outside and we will bring your receipt and order to your vehicle.
- During this period, we will only be accepting credit and debit cards for retail sales. This is to avoid handling the form of payment and to reduce the transmission point.
We're currently following all of the recommendations from the CDC including:
- Our staff is practicing social distancing of at least 6' with each other and customers.
- We are routinely cleaning high traffic areas.
- We are encouraging thorough hand washing.
- Sick employees are encouraged to stay home.
- We are avoiding handshakes.
Additionally, we have began taking the following precautions:
- All computers/registers/phones will have a maximum of one user per day.
- All crew vehicles shall have a maximum of one employee in them.
- Company vehicles and equipment shall be cleaned (steering wheels, stereo, handles, etc) nightly.
If you're looking for more information or would like to speak to one of our plant gurus (staff members) please don't hesitate to give us a call at 970-226-4924.